If you’re traveling or living abroad and want to access your favorite Hungarian websites and services, a VPN is the perfect solution. With a VPN, you can easily get a Hungarian IP address and unblock any region-locked content. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to get a Hungarian IP address in Canada with a VPN. So don’t miss out – read on for more information!
A VPN is a service that routes your internet traffic through an encrypted tunnel. Not only does this provide online security, but it also allows you to spoof your location and access content that would otherwise be unavailable in your country. That’s because each time you connect to a VPN server, your IP address is changed. For example, if you connect to a server in Hungary, you’ll get a Hungarian IP address in Canada and be able to access Hungarian websites. Read our guide on how to find your IP address to learn more regarding IP addresses.
How to get a Hungarian IP address in Canada using a VPN
The good news is that getting a Hungarian IP address should take less than a few minutes. Here’s how to get a Hungarian IP address in Canada or from anywhere in the world:
- First, you’ll need to pick and register with a Hungarian VPN service provider. We recommend ExpressVPN as a good start.
- After that, download and install the appropriate program for the device you’ll be using to access foreign online content.
- Open the VPN software and connect to a server in Hungary. For accessing geo-blocked material abroad, you’ll receive a Hungarian IP address in Canada.
- You should be able to visit a Hungarian website or service that is no longer blocked.
- If the material is still prohibited, clear your browser’s cookies. You may also try connecting to a different server. Otherwise, contact customer care at your VPN.
When you travel abroad (outside of Hungary), you will no longer be able to access some of your home content. The most common reason for this is that it’s region-locked, usually due to copyright restrictions. Fortunately, there is a remedy for this. With a VPN, you may simply get a Hungarian IP address and circumvent geo-restrictions.
Short on time?
Your internet traffic is routed through an encrypted tunnel when you use a VPN. This not only protects your privacy but also allows you to pretend to be somewhere else by impersonating that location. Because you’re assigned a new IP address when you connect to a VPN server, that’s why. If you connect to a server in Hungary, for example, your IP address will be Hungarian and you’ll be able to access Hungarian services.
Best VPNs for getting a Hungary IP Address:
- ExpressVPN: The finest VPN for a Hungarian IP address in Canada. Fast speeds and limitless bandwidth. 3,000 servers in 94 countries with unlimited possibilities. With encryption and a kill switch, it’s highly secure. 24/7 customer service assistance is available.
- NordVPN: Over a dozen servers in Hungary. More than 5,000 globally. Unlimited bandwidth and 24/7 assistance are available. There are no logs kept and both privacy and security are ensured through the use of two VPNs (no-logs policy, double VPN servers).
- Surfshark: The price is quite good. It has a 30-day money-back guarantee and unlimited simultaneous connections. In Hungary, as well as in other countries, you can securely access material thanks to its high level of security and strict no-logs policy. 24/7 assistance is available.
- CyberGhost: Over 6,000 servers in 90 countries, including two dozen in Hungary. Stream with high-speed servers and encryption. Strict no-logs policy and encryption to ensure security.
- IPVanish: Hungarian servers are fast and dependable. There is no limit to the number of connections. It uses sophisticated encryption technology to keep the internet connection safe and secure.
Best VPNs for getting a Hungarian IP address in Canada
To be chosen as one of the best VPNs for getting a Hungarian IP address in Canada, a VPN must have at least the following characteristics:
- Superfast VPN servers in Hungary.
- Use a high level of encryption to secure your data.
- This VPN service offers a no-logs policy that protects your privacy.
- You might get live chat and email assistance from them.
- Desktop and mobile apps are simple to use.
- There’s a money-back guarantee so you can test it risk-free.
We go into further detail about our testing procedure in the section below. For now, here are our top VPNs for getting a Hungarian IP address in Canada:
Over 3,000 servers in 94 countries are just one of the many benefits of using ExpressVPN. This includes servers in Hungary that can provide you with a Hungarian IP address in Canada or from anywhere in the world. It also has a kill switch, which will immediately stop your connection if the VPN disconnects. Furthermore, ExpressVPN offers fast speeds and unrestricted bandwidth, allowing you to stream as much as you want. Hungarian TV networks such as RTL Klub and foreign streaming services like Netflix are all accessible with ExpressVPN.
ExpressVPN’s user-friendly applications and browser add-ons will be appreciated by novice VPN users. If you run into difficulties, live chat and email assistance are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There’s also a lot of security with 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, and DNS, IPv6, and WebRTC leak protection. ExpressVPN does not keep any logs that could identify you. As a result, you can use it to safeguard your online anonymity.
ExpressVPN’s applications for Linux, Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android allow you to secure up to five devices at once. There are browser extensions for Firefox and Chrome as well as router firmware that can be customized.
GREAT FOR SPEED: ExpressVPN is a highly dependable VPN. It has fast servers and limitless bandwidth. Unlocks RTL Klub, Netflix, and more. Encryption and a kill switch are included in the security package. ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee to test it out risk-free.
- One of the fastest VPN.
- Easily unblocks restricted content.
- No logs policy.
- Strong privacy features and security.
- Multiple servers.
- The desktop app is a bit difficult to use.
NordVPN is a big and well-known VPN service with over 5,000 servers in 60+ locations across the world. When it comes to Hungary, there are nearly a dozen servers accessible. You shouldn’t experience lag or buffering when streaming on an account with unlimited bandwidth. NordVPN unblocks RTL Klub, TV2, Netflix, and Amazon Prime Video in the Netherlands. You may use one account to connect up to six devices at once.
NordVPN is a good choice for people who care more about their privacy than speed. This provider has 24/7 live chat support and offers excellent security features, such as 256-bit AES encryption to secure your internet connection. There’s also protection from DNS and IPv6 leaks, as well as a kill switch. Double VPN and Onion Over VPN servers from NordVPN provide an extra layer of security. Furthermore, its servers in Hungary are optimized for P2P.
With NordVPN’s applications for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, and Android TV, you may connect to a server in Hungary. The service is compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Linux devices. NordVPN supports the Tor network for added anonymity and security. There are browser extensions available for Chrome and Firefox. Manual installation is required for NordVPN routers.
BEST VPN FOR A HUNGARIAN IP ADDRESS in Canada: NordVPN, with over 5,000 servers, is one of the largest VPN services. You may watch Hungarian TV without lags or Netflix in unlimited bandwidth. On six devices simultaneously. No-logs service with 24/7 assistance and Double VPN servers. A 30-day money-back guarantee is included.
- Security and strong connection.
- Reliable and fast speeds.
- Multiple servers.
- A good option for streaming.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- A little expensive
Surfshark’s servers are located in over 60 countries, including Hungary. It claims that all of its servers are P2P-friendly, as shown by its unlimited bandwidth with no restrictions. The security of this VPN is quite great, and it works well with Netflix in particular. If you have a lot of devices, you’ll appreciate Surfshark’s allowance of unlimited simultaneous connections per account.
You may get assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week with Surfshark. You’ll also find several security measures that guarantee your activities are kept private at all times. Aside from 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, and DNS leak prevention, it has an unwavering no-logs policy. Last but not least, MultiHop servers enable you to connect through various nations for twice the level of security.
Use Surfshark’s apps for PC (Mac, Windows, and Linux) and SmartPhones (iOS and Android) to acquire a Hungarian IP address in Canada. There’s also an Amazon Fire TV app and browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox. Manually compatible routers may be set up.
BEST BUDGET OPTION: You can connect as many devices to Surfshark at once. It’s extremely secure, with a firm no-logs policy and two VPN servers. With a double VPN, you may use it from anywhere in the world. There is a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the service.
- Great for Netflix America, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu.
- Fast speeds.
- Reliable security.
- No logs policy
- Simultaneously connect unlimited devices.
- Growing servers network.
CyberGhost offers a wide range of servers, making it an excellent VPN service to use. Overall, it has more than 7,000 servers in 90 countries. Hungary is home to roughly two dozen of these servers, which provide plenty of Hungarian IP addresses for you to utilize. While they may be more powerful, this equipment costs less than the previous ones. It’s worth noting that CyberGhost is one of the few VPNs to have UK servers and works with Netflix US; it can even be used on up to seven devices simultaneously.
CyberGhost is a VPN that offers strong security. It has a comprehensive no-logs policy, which means data like your surfing habits and IP address are not gathered or kept. The security options include 256-bit AES encryption, an automatic kill switch, and DNS leak protection. You’ll have 24/7 access to live chat assistance if you require it, even though this is a rather user-friendly VPN.
You may unblock Hungarian websites and services by connecting to CyberGhost. There are apps for Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Linux, and Android TV as well as browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox. Routers do, however, need to be set manually.
UNTHROTTLED BANDWIDTH: CyberGhost is extremely quick, with no limits to the amount of data you can send or receive. More than 7,000 servers in 90 countries. Encryption and a no-logs policy for added privacy. 45-day money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied.
- We’ve tested a number of the fastest servers.
- By default, all security features are enabled.
- All of our applications are designed to be secure, with a Kill Switch and no logging.
- This isn’t the best option for people who need complete control over complex features.
IPVanish allows you to connect a large number of devices at the same time. This makes it perfect for sharing with family. Offering hundreds of fast and reliable servers from around the world, as well as over 40,000 IP addresses from numerous nations including Hungary, it’s a secure option for both surfing and streaming. VPN Express is a good choice for watching RTL Klub outside of Austria since it effectively unblocks Netflix US.
Your internet traffic is encrypted with 256-bit AES encryption when you connect to an IPVanish server. This prevents hackers and snoops from stealing your information, in addition to utilizing DNS leak protection and a kill switch. There’s also a no-logs policy, so you won’t have to worry about your information being passed on to other people. If you have any issues, support staff are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week via live chat.
IPVanish offers VPN apps for the following platforms: Mac, iOS, Android, and Windows. An app is also available for Amazon Fire TV. Manually setting up Linux systems and compatible routers is possible.
UNLIMITED DEVICES: Unlike other VPNs, IPVanish does not limit the number of simultaneous connections. Connections that are quick and constant. Dozens of servers are located throughout Europe, including Hungary. Its zero-logs policy and use of encryption provide anonymity. There is a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with their service.
- Fast and secure connections.
- Good security.
- Zero logs policy.
- Best for Kodi users.
- Not the best option for streaming services.
Best VPNs for Hungarian IP addresses in Canada
We’ve compiled a list of seven VPNs that will help you get a Hungarian IP address in this blog. We were able to identify the many different VPNs on the market by following the steps outlined below:
- Servers in Hungary: If you wish to acquire a Hungarian IP address in Australia, you’ll need access to servers in Hungary! While most VPNs provide servers in places like the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, not all do. All of the top VPN services for Hungary have server networks that span numerous nations around the world.
- Speed: Many people use VPNs for a variety of purposes. Streaming and uploading are examples of popular online activities. You’ll want a VPN (such as one of the ones we recommend) that has unlimited bandwidth if you’re doing any of these things.
- Unblocking: With a Hungarian IP address, you should be able to unblock geo-blocked websites and services from Hungary while traveling abroad. Some VPNs, on the other hand, are better than others at unblocking streaming platforms. We’ve tested numerous VPNs and discovered which ones perform the best.
- Security: A VPN is supposed to secure your data by encrypting it. Some VPNs, however (particularly free ones), lack important security features, leaving you vulnerable to cybercriminals. We demand that a minimum of 256-bit AES encryption be used and that there is DNS leak protection and a kill switch available.
- Privacy: Depending on your location, you may discover that your ISP not only has access to what you’re doing online but is also legally required to keep track of it. If you’d rather remain hidden while browsing privately, a VPN should encrypt your data and avoid keeping identifying logs. We’ve evaluated 140 VPN logging policies to assist you.
- Ease of use: We know that this is likely to be your first time utilizing a VPN, therefore you’ll want one with simple-to-use applications. We’ve put different VPN apps to the test and discovered which offer the most user-friendly experience. You’ll have access to live chat and email assistance if needed in every instance.
- Value for money: There are a variety of VPNs to choose from. The issue is that some VPNs fall short in various areas, such as speed and security, yet charge a premium. Fortunately, we’ve located providers that provide the aforementioned features at a low cost. Take advantage of our VPN discount coupons to save even more money!
We take a hands-on approach with each VPN we review. That way, we can be certain that the information we give is accurate and up to date.
What you can do with a Hungarian IP address?
Accessing geo-blocked material is one of the most frequent reasons for getting a Hungarian IP address in Canada. For example, you may discover that foreign TV stations like RTL Klub and TV2 are not available in your country. You may even discover that you need a Hungarian IP address to access your online bank account and avoid it being incorrectly classified as fraudulent. Whatever the situation, using a VPN to get a Hungarian IP address may be beneficial.
If you live in Hungary and want to boost your online security while continuing to access your websites and services, a Hungarian IP address can also be beneficial. Because the new, short-term IP address isn’t linked to your identity, it’s difficult for third parties to track you down. Furthermore, VPNs provide a slew of security measures that further secure your online privacy. This is especially useful when you’re connecting to public wifi hotspots, which are notoriously vulnerable to hackers and snoops.
Is it legal to use a VPN in Hungary?
The good news is that VPNs are legal in Hungary. You can use a VPN in most countries with impunity, which is fantastic if you’re traveling. We’ve compiled a comprehensive list of where VPNs are permitted and prohibited. Nations like China and Russia have cracked down on VPNs in recent years, although they remain viable in most places.
Free VPN for Hungarian IP address
The process of getting a Hungarian IP address is straightforward using a free VPN. Free VPNs, on the other hand, have several issues. For one thing, free VPN servers are frequently sluggish, making streaming and downloading an issue. Furthermore, many free VPNs have trouble unblocking region-locked material, such as BBC iPlayer and Netflix, owing to their inability to access geo-blocked content.
Free VPNs also have certain drawbacks. Their lack of security is one such issue. Some don’t encrypt your data, or protect you from leaks should the connection go down. It’s not uncommon for free VPNs to make money by collecting and selling your browsing data. While a free VPN may provide you with a Hungarian IP address in Canada, it’s essential to evaluate whether the various concessions are worth it. If not, go for a privacy-first VPN.
Getting a Hungarian IP address: FAQs
Is torrenting allowed in Hungary?
If you have a VPN from a trusted provider that simply means you have extra security while surfing the internet. It is advised by the tech enthusiast to always use a VPN over a public Wi Fi network. A VPN not just only encrypts the traffic but also provides you a temporary IP address of a particular country so that’s how your ISP and intruders can’t track you easily. In this guide on how to get a Hungarian IP address in Canada, we have not only discussed the security features of VPN but also have discussed the other ways through which you can get an IP address on your PC or any other device that connects to the internet.